Newspaper Insert | Newspaper Insertion | Newspaper Advertisement | Newspaper Ads | Flyer Advertising | Flyer Delivery | Flyer Distribution | Flyer Distribution Service | Flyer Printing | Leaflet Distribution | Bunting Banner | Roll Up Bunting | Banner Printing | Bunting Printing | Offset Printing | Poster Printing | Print Advertisement | Print Advertising | Tissue Ads | Tissue Advertising | Tissue Marketing
- For invoice totalling RM600.00 or less, full payment has to be made at one go.
- For invoice totalling above RM600.00, payment may be settled in full or at least a down payment of 50% of the total amount upon confirmation of order, and the remaining 50% before the start of any printing job.
- Full payment is required for all urgent jobs including Flyer Distribution, Newspaper Insertion, SMS Marketing, and Email Marketing; as well as for installation license/permit application and fees.
- For all urgent printing jobs (that require delivery within 2-3 working days), a surcharge of 20% of the total amount (or RM250.00, whichever is higher) will be charged.
- All cheques must be crossed ‘A/C Payee’ and made payable to HOT PAPER MEDIA.
- All cheques must be current dated and cleared through our bank before the beginning of any job.
- Post-dated cheques are not accepted as payments.
- All overdue accounts will be subject to interest at 1.5% per month until full payment is received.
- Not refundable. Cash balance can be used for the settlement of other services.
- All printed materials will be delivered between 5 to 30 working days, depending on the type of prints and quantity.
- HOT PAPER MEDIA shall not be held liable for any non-punctual delivery or delayed job if caused by one or more unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather, emergency situation, and the efficiency of selected courier service. As such, any claims by any client under such circumstances will not be entertained. Likewise, any request to cancel any job due to the aforementioned circumstances will not be adhered to. We are also not liable for the employment or deployment of any human resources, rental of any facilities, or any cost incurred by the client.
- Flyers will be distributed within 7 working days from the date of collection, or full settlement of any outstanding payment. The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 5,000 pcs (Klang Valley) and 10,000 pcs (outside of Klang Valley).
- The distribution or installation date of Flyer Distribution, Newspaper Insertion, or Bunting & Banner may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances, such as delay in printing, bad weather conditions, or issues with installation license or permit. Any claims against such occurrences will not be entertained.
- HOT PAPER MEDIA shall not be held responsible for any removal of banners or buntings by a third party after installation, as HOT PAPER MEDIA has no control over such actions in public places. As such, no replacements or any refund will be granted.
CHECKING & COMPLAINTS
- We warmly welcome our clients to conduct spot-checking at designated locations.
- Kindly file your complaints (if any) on the same day as the scheduled delivery, distribution of your flyers, and/or the installation of buntings. Complaints received after the date of delivery/distribution/installation will not be entertained and will be regarded as null and void.
- The results and effectiveness of a sales and marketing campaign shall rest solely with the client, as HOT PAPER MEDIA does not guarantee the performance of your product(s) or service(s).